TV WEEK: My Little Pony Royal Wedding parody billboard...

My Little Pony Royal Wedding billboard
You're invited to the event of the year and it's a right royal affair. Those clever folks at The Hub channel have done it again with another fantastic spoof billboard for their My Little Pony cartoon show.

This time Prince William and Kate Middleton's 2011 Royal Wedding gets the parody treatment, unicorns, hats and all.
My Little Pony Royal Wedding billboard
You can't help but notice this fun and satirical billboard, which was snapped along Caheunga Boulevard at the bottom of Barham Boulevard in The Hub's regular billboard location on April 7, 2012.

If you like this, be sure to check out these two other fun ad creatives, the hilarious Bridlesmaid billboard and spooky Ponygeist parody billboard.
My Little Pony Royal Wedding billboard